NationaLease Announces 2016 Board of Directors
Downers Grove, IL, December 17, 2015 — NationaLease, one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, today announced its 2016 Board of Directors who were voted in by the membership earlier this Fall at the NationaLease 71st Annual Meeting.
The Board of Directors meets quarterly with the spring and fall meetings in conjunction with the Spring Business Meeting and the Annual Meeting. The Board committees also meet via conference call several times throughout the year. The Board provides input and feedback to the NationaLease staff on issues of Reciprocal Service, Purchasing, and National Accounts, as well as reviewing the budgets and financial results of NationaLease, and approving new members.
This year’s Board includes:
- Tom Keefer – Chairman of the Board from Kris-Way Truck Leasing, Inc., a NationaLease Member
- Dave Renz – Vice Chairman, Director-at-Large
- Fred Bentley – Past Chairman from Bentley Truck Services, Inc., a NationaLease Member
- Jim Airoldi, Jr. – Treasurer from Airoldi Brothers NationaLease
- Doug Clark – Director from NationaLease and AmeriQuest Business Services
- Vic Corley – Director from C&W NationaLease
- Matt Cummings – Director from Cummings Leasing Inc., a NationaLease Member
- Tom Fleming – Director from Aim NationaLease
- Andrew Flynn – Director from TCI Leasing/Rentals, a NationaLease Member
- Tom James – Director from Fox & James NationaLease
- Frank Sheehan – Director-at-Large
- Jack Zolomy – Director-at-Large
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 700 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 135,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and transportation service providers. More information can be found at nationalease.com.